Have you RSVP’d yet for the free BBQ following our AGM at 11:30 am on Saturday July 13th? Please rsvp by June 30th to email@example.com with your order of hamburger, sausage or veggie burger. Thanks to our sponsor, Chris Winney, Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty
Here are the AGM highlights!
Saturday, July 13th at the Northbrook Lions Hall
Doors open at 9:00 am. Program goes from 9:30 – 11:30 am. Please come early if you need to settle up your 2019 KLA Membership fees.
Why should you attend?
1. Love Your Lake Learn about the Love Your Lake program that we will be implementing as part of the implementation of our Lake Sustainability Plan in summer 2020. Get your questions answered and meet your neighbours.
2. It’s Election time – 3 positions are open!
Representative from Brown’s Bay area
Representative from Weiss Point, East-end/Dam area
We are looking for people who are interested in giving back to the lake and surrounding community. Board directors must be a property owners, or direct relative of a property owner. We only have 4 -5 board meetings a year – May, June, July AGM, August and September. During the off-season we can have teleconferences and/or email votes to discuss and decide on matters of interest to the KLA. We welcome new people with fresh views and ideas at all times.
There are some issues/activities that we would like to address:
- KLA constitution and by-laws – we need to take a look and do a re-fresh/update
- Communications – we could use people with skills in this area– writing, social media experience, newsletter layout, website etc.
- Fundraising and special event
3. Support our Community – Bring your food bank donations!
Support our local food bank by bringing in your non-perishable food items or cash donation.
4. New – Kashwakamak Lake Maps available for sale!
You asked for it, we listened. Come and get your copy of the Kash Lake maps – available in laminated ($20) or paper ($15). Size – 18” x 36”
All welcome – you don’t need to be member to attend!
Free BBQ to follow – rsvp by June 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order of hamburger, sausage or veggie burger.