Assistant Curator Position Available (Students)
Hours – 10:am to 4:pm, 6 days a week
Start/finish date – June 20 to September 7, 2020; approximately 11 weeks.
Salary is $15.00/hr. There would be a minimum of 36 hours per week.
In general, the job requires that the student:
– Be legally entitled to work in Canada and meet criteria set out by Museums Canada.
– Not have another full-time job (over 30 hours a week) while employed by the Historical Society.
– Must have been a full-time student (as defined by their educational institutions) in the semester preceding their summer job and be returning to an educational institution.
– Help operate our museum for the summer months.
– Have the ability to communicate well with visitors, with excellent verbal and writing skills.
– Be trustworthy and punctual and be computer literate.
– Be willing to commit to the full duration of the work assignment.
– Priority will be given to candidates who have not previously participated in the YCW summer work experience programme.
-Contact email@example.com or call 613-336-2203 for more information or visit here: https://bit.ly/2tDcN4p