Thank you for being a member of the Kashwakamak Lake Association. We appreciate your support and interest in our lake
community. Please let any new cottagers know about the KLA and how to join. We have a New Member package that we deliver
to them personally. For more information, please email.
2022 Fall Kash Kourier
2022 KLA Annual General Meeting -Cancelled!
Given the significant and continuing impact of the May 21 derecho storm on many of our members, the KLA Board made the decision to cancel our 2022 KLA Annual General Meeting. We are aware that many on the lake are still without full service and continue to deal with storm cleanup, rebuilding and repairing cottages, docks, dealing with Insurance companies etc.
Current Constitution – approved July 14, 2021
- KLA Membership Form 2023
- How to pay Association Dues through Interac.
- US members please note that payment is in Canadian dollars only (the bank now charges us $10 to deposit US funds).
Thanks for your cooperation. If needed, you can make arrangements to pay in cash in the summer when you are at the lake
by contacting our treasurer, Email
- KLA members also receive the electronic newsletter, The Kash Kourier each June and October. You can check past issues in the member’s portal. Members can opt to get a printed copy of the newsletter mailed to them for only $20.00.
They are a great addition to your coffee table at the lake. Interested? Email.
- Click here to see the Presentation from our guest speaker, Coleman Boomhour, Trees & Beyond. Click here to see the KLA Update for members.
- Let’s Get Tracking! Flora & Fauna Sightings on Kashwakamak Lake – Get Started Here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KLATracking
- Waterfront 9-1-1 Signs available for purchase
Did you know that part of your KLA dues also pay for membership in FOCA? FOCA is the Federation of Ontario Cottagers’
Associations, a not-for-profit organization representing volunteer associations and individual property owners all across Ontario.
They are our provincial voice. Associations like ours help support FOCA’s mission to protect thriving and sustainable waterfronts
Benefits of your FOCA Membership:
Kash Kourier Newsletters
- 2022-05 Newsletter
- 2021-10 Newsletter
- 2021-05 Newsletter
- 2020-10 Newsletter
- 2020-05 Newsletter
- 2019-10 Newsletter
- 2019-05 Newsletter
Local Road Associations
Note: If you are part of one of these road associations below, your KLA membership dues are collected and paid through them. The annual January 15th renewal date does not apply to road association KLA members. Please contact your road association for details.
- South Shore Road Association – Annual Meeting held the Saturday of Labour Day long weekend at 11am, By the sand pit
on Gull Lake Estates Road, Contact Jeff Hewitt cottage 613-336-2521, cell 613-929-5075 – Email
- Weiss Point Resident’s Association – Annual Meeting held the Sunday of the Civic Holiday Weekend at 9:30 am, Contact Carol Mobberley – Email
- Kashwakamak Lake Cottagers Association (KLCA) – Contact Stephanie Mackendrick – Email
- Tower Lane Association – Contact Mary Larson – Email
- Silver Mine Road Association – Contact Sue Davies – Email
- Kashwakamak Cottage Association – Annual Meeting held on first Sunday closest to July 1 weekend. Contact
Ron Dohmer for meeting location as it changes every year. Location is also posted 1 month before meeting date at the
beginning of Bonnell’s Road
or South Kask Lake Lane. – Email
PLEASE PROVIDE ADDITIONAL ROAD ASSOCIATIONS INFORMATION – Email